We had to go dark at some point, and Robin was testing out some techniques for Halloween, so this take on a Vodka Cranberry incorporates that iconic missing eye that Clamp is so well known for (in certain circles, anyway). It was hard to capture in the drink, but that’s an “eyeball” at the bottom of the glass, made out of a lychee and a grape.
- Black cherry Vodka
- Cranberry juice
- Concord grapes (frozen)
- Freeze lychees and grapes
- Once frozen, you can shove the grape into the lychee without it falling apart. Boom, done!
- Put the eyeball in the glass.
- Cover with black cherry vodka (about a shot’s worth).
- Fill ¾ full with cranberry juice, and the rest with seltzer.
- Enjoy with your favorite villians.